Wear White Like a Pro:
- In a humid climate (Hello: Miami!)? Trust us and steer clear of silk which tends to turn into a wrinkly mess fast. More structured fabrics will fare better.
- If you'd rather not deal with complicated underthings, opt for fully lined pieces.
- Conduct a transparency test by holding the garment up to the light, and also by seeing if your hand shows through the fabric. If so, you'll need some strategic armor.
- Avoid visible undergarments or shapewear (That's right, even Jessica Alba cops to wearing Spanx) by sticking with nude, not white. We love pieces by Cheeki, Commando, and Spanx (Hey, if it's good enough for Jessica, it's good enough for us).
- Makeup should be applied after you're dressed- no girl wants foundation on her crisp white collar.
- Watch where you sit.
- Do yourself a favor and stick a Tide To Go pen in your handbag.