Looking to protect your Svelte from the heat of summer? Check out our care tips below before you head off on your next summertime adventure.
1. Sunscreen is important for skin, but harsh on the finish of jewelry. It's best to wait until SPF soaks into your skin before slipping into your jewels.
2. Chlorine and salt break down metals, so try to remember to remove jewelry before taking a dip in the pool, hot tub, or ocean.
3. Throughout the day, a film on the surface of your pieces develops from moisture and salt. Wiping your items down with a soft cloth before you put them away will help to maintain shine and finish.
4. To prevent metal jewelry from scratching each other, it is best to store your jewelry in separate pouches or boxes.
5. Store your pieces in a cool, dry place. This means finding a place other than the bathroom for your pieces. We think a unique jewelry box is the perfect addition to any vanity, dresser, or nightstand.